killeur-mt2 Index du Forum killeur-mt2
Killeur-MT2 serveur fun dédier

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue sur Killeur-MT2 bonne visite . 

Tomtom Windows Ce

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    killeur-mt2 Index du Forum -> Killeur-Mt2 -> Presentation des membres du STAFF
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dorinevin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Tomtom Windows Ce Répondre en citant

Tomtom Windows Ce > bit.ly/1TkviQz

Re:....Navcore....TomTom....7.910....with....Maps....for....windows....ce....5/6....Post....Number:#11........by....ATOS77........Thu....Jan....01,....2015....7:06....pm....Hello,Thanks....for....this....good....post....for....Win....CE6.TomTom....works....on....my....Chenese....double....DIN....with....Win....CE6,....to...."Iberia....map"The..USA..&..Canada..maps..from..TomTom6..should..be..usable,..but..its..exetremely..obsolete,..please..go..to..Navitotal..to..download..the..new..oneThere..is..a..button..bottom..left..saying.."voucher"..which..I..can't..run..(get..an..error..when..I..try)..MattC..offline....Joined:..Mon..Feb..09,..2015..8:35..pmPosts:..2..Hasthanked:..0..time..Beenthanked:..0..time..Top..wasted...my...time...Reply...Rob...December...29,...2012...at...4:04...pm...Hi,...winzip...wants...a...password...to...unzip...the...rar...map...files(3)....When....prompting....for....GPS....receiver,....please....select....Other....NMEA....GPS....receiver....though....you....have....build-in....GPS....receiver....and....then....select....the....baud....rate:....4800....(by....default,....but....mine....is....57600),....and....Com....Port....(Com:2....be....default,....but....mine....is....GPSCOM)Post..Number:#4....by..Downunder35m....Sat..Dec..14,..2013..11:42..am..Use..Igo..instead..of..TT,..better..features..and..usually..runs..without..freezing(LogOut/Change)...You...are...commenting...using...your...Google+...accountSettingsFatboyfun...offline......Joined:...Mon...May...17,...2010...5:34...pmPosts:...6375...Hasthanked:...2...times...Beenthanked:...294...times...Top...So....I....ran....the....'TomTom....Navigator.exe'....and....that....started....up....(TomTom....logo....on....screen)....then....a....red....page....in....(I....think)....Spanish,....which....I....couldn't....understand....but....I....think....was....saying....it....couldn't....find....the....map....(something....about...."WesternEurope1GB")....and....then....exits....when....I....press....OKRe:..Navcore..TomTom..7.910..with..Maps..for..windows..ce..5/6..Post..Number:#10....by..Fatboyfun....Fri..May..02,..2014..10:05..am..Tomtom..doesn't..work..properly..on..wince..6,..you're..going..to..get..problems,..and..sometimes..they're..not..solvable.Take..a..look..at..iGO..(8..or..Primo)..insteadPost....Number:#3........by....Evilsniper........Sat....Dec....14,....2013....6:22....am....does....this....also....work....on....the....windows....ce....5....??normal....my....tomtom....freez....at....1....minATOS77....offline........Joined:....Thu....Dec....08,....2011....11:05....pmPosts:....2....Hasthanked:....0....time....Beenthanked:....0....time....Top....2Re:...Navcore...TomTom...7.910...with...Maps...for...windows...ce...5/6...Post...Number:#9......by...dynamicboy18......Fri...May...02,...2014...9:11...am...anyone...having...issues...with...tomtom...freezing...after...1...minPost..Number:#2....by..luisteixeira102....Fri..Dec..13,..2013..9:41..pm..thanks..pancadas..luisteixeira102..offline....Joined:..Fri..Aug..24,..2012..10:40..amPosts:..1..Hasthanked:..0..time..Beenthanked:..0..time..Top..Enjoy...the...TomTom7...on...WinCE5.0/6.0Fatboyfun...offline......Joined:...Mon...May...17,...2010...5:34...pmPosts:...6375...Hasthanked:...2...times...Beenthanked:...294...times...Top...Site....Related....Support....Ticket....System....Introduce....Yourself....Rules,....Information....and....Minor....Announcements....Test....Forum....Related....topics....Replies....Views....Last....post....Windows....Mobile....6....on....China....PND....by....x86phre3x........Wed....Sep....08,....2010....2:09....am....4....Replies....5160....Views....Last....post....by....Mitch37....Mon....Feb....07,....2011....11:15....pm....NAVMAN....S30....WINDOWS....CE....CORE....5....by....hamster1........Sun....Jun....28,....2015....10:50....am....3....Replies....529....Views....Last....post....by....hamster1....Mon....Jun....29,....2015....7:22....pm....asus....r2h....windows....xp....tablet....edition....by....fil1234........Fri....Feb....22,....2013....9:45....pm....1....Replies....911....Views....Last....post....by....nabi....Fri....Feb....22,....2013....10:16....pm....Chinese....GPS....Yecon....-....Access....to....Windows....CE....Desktop....by....NaviCloun........Thu....Jun....30,....2011....2:25....pm....2....Replies....6091....Views....Last....post....by....chuckyxxl....Sat....Oct....08,....2011....8:31....pm....Cool....things....to....do....with....an....old....Windows....Mobile....phone....and....Morts....by....Fatboyfun........Mon....Dec....24,....2012....11:58....pm....3....Replies....2000....Views....Last....post....by....Fatboyfun....Sat....Jun....08,....2013....9:27....pm....Re:..Navcore..TomTom..7.910..with..Maps..for..windows..ce..5/6..Post..Number:#12....by..MattC....Mon..Mar..30,..2015..4:16..pm..Hi,..I..followed..your..guide..here..but..I..can't..get..TomTom..to..runI..used..the..bottom..set..of..links..('Navcore..Prepared..With..WesternEurope1GB..v910.4952..To..SDMMC..Cards'..and..the..MSCR..file),..extracted..and..put..the..folder..(named..'WesteRn910.4952')..into..the..root..of..the..SDMMC..card,..put..it..in..the..GPS..and..tried..to..run..the..TT7Navigator.exe..-..but..nothing..happenedDisplay...posts...from...previous:...All...posts1...day7...days2...weeks1...month3...months6...months1...year...Sort...by...AuthorPost...timeSubject...AscendingDescending...(LogOut/Change)..You..are..commenting..using..your..Facebook..accountSatellite...,...Digital...Terrestrial,...Cable...and...Internet...TV...Satellite...Television...Satellite...Services...Directory...Satellite...TV...General...Newbie...Satellite...Programmers...Decoders...Dreambox...Other...Linux...based...receivers...Free...to...Air...,...C...Band...and...Feeds...Australian...MOSC...Emulators...and...Loggers...Wafers,...Pics...and...Codes...Other...Hardware...Technical...and...Development...VAST...Digital...Terrestrial...Television...Cable...Television...Internet...TV...dynamicboy18....offline........Joined:....Thu....May....01,....2014....3:32....pmPosts:....4....Hasthanked:....0....time....Beenthanked:....0....time....Top....Navcore..TomTom..7.910..with..Maps..for..windows..ce..5/6..Post..Number:#1....by..pancadas....Fri..May..24,..2013..10:38..pm..Here..you..have..already..prepared..the..map..iberia..910.4952Thanks...for...replyWhat...to...do?...Reply...Dave...Reed...February...26,...2013...at...10:39...am...Hi,...Enjoying...your...tutorialSite..AreasWho's...OnlineReply..Leave..a..Reply..Cancel..reply..Enter..your..comment..hereDownloaded...the...Maps...from...Navitotal,...but...can...not...unzip...the....rar...files...as...they...would...appear...to...be...password...protectedRelated...GPS...Post...navigation...←...GarminGPS(PNAWM)+2010.40Updating...TomTom7...for...PND...with...North...AmericaMaps...→...19...thoughts...on...“Install...TomTom7...onto...WinCE5.0...with...North...AmericaMaps”...Paul...May...29,...2011...at...2:01...am...Hi,...great...site,...my...question...is...does...the...above...install...of...tomtom7...have...any...activation...problems...as...ive...been...reading...on...the...web...about...cracks...etc?...ThanksSearch...Forums....The....Hemingway....Rewritten....Theme(LogOut/Change)....You....are....commenting....using....your....Twitter....account f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 00:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    killeur-mt2 Index du Forum -> Killeur-Mt2 -> Presentation des membres du STAFF Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
phpBB template "WarMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates